Homepage > Threading
|Eyebrows: $10||Chin: $5|
|Forehead: $5||Upper Lip: $5|
|Neck: $10||Sideburns: $8|
|Lower Lip: $3||Full Face: $30|
Q.) What is Eyebrow Threading?
A.) Eyebrow Threading is an ancient Indian all natural, safe, simple, fast effective method of facial hair removal. Facial threading is the best alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin or people who are on Retin A and Accutane. Eyebrow threading is very precise for an eyebrow shape that frames your face. Also once you thread you will never go back to any other method or hair removal.
Q.) How Long Does it Take to Do Eyebrows?
A.) 5 to 7 minutes.
Q.) How Does it Work?
A.) It's done with a piece of thread. By knotting the thread and creating a trap, hairs are removed by the roots or closest to the roots.
Q.) Does it Hurt?
A.) It may sound painful, but threading is a lot less painful than waxing. Many of our clients say it hurts less than waxing and some say it does not hurt at all.
Q.) What are the Benefits of Threading vs. Waxing?
A.) Here are a few:
- Threading does not peel a layer of skin.
- The majority of our clients--90%--experience no redness or swelling. If redness or swelling occurs, it is gone within 30 minutes.
- No irritation or bumps at all.
- Hair does not grow back as fast, and hair regrowth is finer.
- Threading removes even the finest of hair and feels smooth like baby's skin.